International Week of Respect for Childbirth 2012 takes place under the patronage of the City of Prague
Active Motherhood Movement (HAM) organizes: (http://iham.cz/about-us/)
21st -27th May 2012, Perstyn Cinema, Prague
M – Th 1 pm to 6.30 pm, F – Su 10 am to 6.30 pm.
Informative Festival of Pregnancy, Childbirth and Parenthood
- Lectures for Pregnant Women
- Presentations, Discussions and Screenings for Pupils and Students
- Workshops for Health Professionals
HOMO ECOLOGICUS – Unique Exhibition of Nature and Man Friendly Products Used Not Only during Pregnancy, Birth and in Childcare
organic food products, natural cosmetics, reusable textile nappies, modern nappy systems, organic cotton baby clothes, women’s intimate hygiene products, washing and cleaning products
Two lectures in English!!!! Naomi Aldort and Valerie Flemming on Tuesday, May, 22 from 3.30 PM and 6 PM! For more info you can mail us to rezervace(at)iham.cz or call to 776 465 461.
Midwife and doula consultations – on pregnancy, birth, nursing and childcare – during the whole week
* how to support a well prospected pregnancy and birth
* what to do about the usual minor discomforts of pregnancy
* what is normal and what does not have to be
* how to choose a place to give birth at, how to choose the support caregivers
* what can I do what do I have to do
* what has to be organized before the birth and after
* we are having a baby, and what now…
* nursing yes, but…
And much more…
Simultaneous exhibitions and events at many places in the Czech Republic.
More Inko on http://respektkporodu.cz/index.php/english
and in Czech – www.respektkporodu.cz